Join CASE RNs Today!
CASE RNs is growing and it's because of you. RN's from across Canada are joining our ranks because they see the value in networking with other self employed nurses who are working on the leading edge of innovative nursing services using the Primary Health Care model of delivery.
A small but growing percentage of nurses are reclaiming their traditional right to independent clinical practice ... read more
All Registered Nurses who by definition work in independent practice or who are entrepreneurial or intra-preneurial in delivering nursing health care services are welcome to become regular voting Members.
Definition of an Independent Practice Nurse
An independent practice nurse is defined as, “A registered nurse who provides professional nursing services, as a proprietor of a business, through direct patient care, education, research, administration or consultation.” Nurse Entrepreneurship publication - "Seizing the Challenge" by Carol L. Hamilton
Membership Categories are being revised. Pending January 2019.
- Registered Nurse Members are Self Employed Registered Nurses admitted to membership and have the right to vote at Meetings of Members.
- Retired or temporarily unemployed Registered Nurse members are included as voting members with a lower fee.
Registered Nurse member:
- Interested in furthering the CASE RNs purpose
- Work as self employed Registered Nurse in a specific geographic region
- Make payment of the fees
- Completes member application form
- Accepted to become a Registered Nurse regular voting member
Nurse Affiliated Associate Member
Associate Registered Nurses planning to transition to self employment in health care service may join as Affiliated Associate Nurse members in a non-voting capacity.
Registered Nurses are welcome to enquire if they qualify as Affiliated Associate Member status.
Affiliated Registered Nurse Associate Members are:
- Registered Nurse not employed, semi-retired from self employed work.
- Registered Nursing student, undergraduate or nurse doing post-graduate studies.
- Registered Nurse self employed non-Canadian non-voting. (USA Global).
- Registered Nurse “Emeritus” retired from practice and is not licensed.
- Registered Nurse “Champion Advisors" with demonstrated years of stellar work in the field of Registered Nursing and/or devoted time and effort to CASE RNs development.
Registered Nurse Affiliated Associate Member non-voting:
- Interested in furthering the CASE RNs purposes
- Make payment of the fees
- Complete member application form
- Accepted to become a Affiliated Associate member non-voting
Nurse Associate Member
This category welcomes members who are not Registered Nurses but have expertise in specialty practices that are an asset to the development and organization of CASE RNs as a National Association.
- Associate Member who is NOT a Registered Nurse but whose consulting or work services enhances the development of CASE RNs Association. BOD Resolution.