About CASE RNs
CASE RNs Members are Nurses Leading Through Innovation!
- Powerful Voices joining together Advocating for a future sustainable National Health Care System
- Dedicated to Promoting Awareness of the incredible talent of self employed Registered Nurses
- Using Vision and Innovation to fully incorporate Registered Nurses' expanded Nursing Capabilities
- Pro-Active team working together to modernized health care system in a technology driven society
- Focusing on what matters to members day-to-day thus enhancing their value-added high quality Professional Standards
- Resourcing game-changing, SMART guidelines, insurance strategies, business savvy, entrepreneurship and marketing strategies
- Speaking out for Primary Health Care model of health care delivery, wellness, illness prevention going beyond primary care first contact with a medical provider
CASE RNs Members First Annual General Meeting November 29, 2016
- CASE RNs Incorporation - October 21, 2015 held first AGM November 29, 2016
- CASE RNs approved current BOD to term October 21, 2017
- Required national BOD per CASE RNs Bylaws, i.e., 18 BOD per provinces and territories
- Compliance required to CASE RNs Governance Rules & Not for Profit Inc. Regulations
- Canadian Volunteers Members required, i.e., Officer positions and specific committees
- Finalize development five-year strategic plan incorporating SMART GOALS
Diversity of Work, Self Employed Registered Nurses ... click here
HEAR from CASE RNs Members!
Go to the right column and listen to the short audio by the Independent Practice Nurses Ottawa (IPNO). They describe self employed registered nurses who deliver unique services and necessary health care to clients in their region.